Useful resources for writers: podcasts, blogs, etc. about writing, editing and the business side of authorship.
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:04 pm
is an ongoing series of short podcasts by a group of published authors on the subject of writing.
The tagline is "Fifteen minutes long, because you're in a hurry, and we're not that smart."
I highly recommend listening to them whenever you have the time.
The authors are:
- Brandon Sanderson: author of the Mistborn series, the Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians series, and was chosen to complete Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time series.
- Mary Robinette Kowal: author of The Glamourist Histories series of fantasy novels.
- Howard Tayler: the writer and illustrator behind Schlock Mercenary.
- Dan Wells: author of the John Wayne Cleaver series and many other books.
word count: 112
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:58 pm
Love Writing Excuses!
I had already read and like three of the authors, so I figured I'd try the fourth. I'm currently in the middle of "I am not a Serial Killer" by Dan Wells, and am finding it a really good read.
word count: 45
Carpe carpe - Seize the fish!